Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

Yesterday was my first Father's Day that I could see my baby, and it was a good one. Carrie really planned ahead and got me a great gift. At Aubrey's 8 month pictures, Carrie had a special, extra session done with her and Aubrey that I didn't know about. You can see the pictures on the photographer's site by clicking client proofing and putting in 'carrie'. Then she got a 5x7 of picture number 5 and put it in a double sided frame for me. On the other side she wrote a sweet note from 'my two girls'. It was pretty awesome. Thanks babe!

After church we went to my parents' house and had a good lunch with them. In the afternoon, I just played with Aubrey since she wouldn't sleep. It was a good day.

1 comment:

Joy and Chris said...

awww, that is SO sweet! I love #5 - too cute! can't wait to see y'all on Friday :)