Wednesday, June 10, 2009

not fair

Carrie and I went out for Chinese last weekend. Her fortune said, "A new pair of shoes will do you a world of good!"

Mine said, "Your judgement is a little off at this time. Rely on friends."

What kind of dang fortune is that? Carrie gets new shoes and I get told I can't think straight. Oh well, good thing I don't believe in fortune cookies.

In Aubrey news, she's started to crawl . . . backwards. She can pull her legs up underneath her and push up on her hands to be in perfect crawl position. But then she can't quite pull forward with her hands. She ends up pushing with her hands and sliding backwards on her knees. She could get around pretty good, but it's not what she wants. She is reaching for the toy right in front of her, but ends up moving away from it. Silly girl - keep working on it.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I would have switched those fortunes. Aubrey would never have known...