Wednesday, April 16, 2008

big day

This is the big day that we've been waiting for. Well not THE big day, but today is our sonogram where (hopefully) we will find out our baby's gender. It's weird that this day is finally here - we've been waiting for it for so long. Carrie has been counting down the weeks and days and even the hours till the sonogram (only 1 1/2 hours to go now!). I can't even imagine what it'll be like in 5 more months when the baby is being born instead of just seeing her on a monitor.

Everything else is going great. Carrie is still feeling fine and is looking beautiful. Here are some pictures to prove it.

This is from 3/16 - about 14 weeks along.

This is from 4/6 - about 17 weeks along.

Guess we'll have more to write this afternoon. I sure hope that we can find out - it'll be very disappointing if we can't. And even more I hope that we don't find out wrong. That would be a huge headache, but at least we'd be blissfully ignorant for 5 more months.

And I even more more hope that the baby is doing well. I tend to forget the real reason for this sonogram in the excitement over finding out the gender.

David Howie

3 comments:

The Williams Family said...

I don't think blissfully ignorant would be good, especially after you and me and Nana and Carrie paint that nursery for the wrong sex!! I'm very excited about today and can't wait until 10:30!!

KTElltt said...

YAY!!!! I am soooo excited! I'm not going to spoil it for everyone else before you get to post the gender on here. Sorry I haven't checked the blog in a while!!! Can't wait to meet this little one...

Cincha said...

Congrats Carrie and David! We are looking forward to meeting A.N.H. :-)