Tuesday, December 27, 2011

28 Weeks

Ughh, awful awful picture. I let my hair air dry today, I'm wearing minimal makeup, I have on glasses, and we took this picture at 1o PM. I really didn't stand a chance for looking presentable. I'm just ready to get this posted though, so I'm putting my vanity aside ;)

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along:
28 weeks
Size of baby: She is about 14.8 inches and around 2.2 pounds -- about the size of an eggplant!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Don't know, don't care at this point. Ha! That's not totally true, but I know I'm at the chubby stage, and that's just a fact I've accepted.
Maternity Clothes: Oh yes, same ole, same ole ;)
Movement: About the same. Lots of belly rolls, especially at night!
Gender: It's a GIRL!!! Her name is Alaina Ruth :)
Sleep: Well, I think I've reached the point where getting comfortable is going to be a challenge from here on out. I still sleep ok once I actually get to sleep, but it takes a while to fall asleep these days. And I usually wake up with my arm asleep or my shoulder aching, etc. It's not a big deal, but it is hard to get comfortable.
What I miss: Getting comfortable easily ;) But that's really it.
Cravings: I haven't had any cravings this week. I haven't had a change to crave anything with all the Christmas food I've gotten!
Symptoms: Sleepiness! I also get pretty uncomfortable if I stand or walk for long periods of time. I feel like I start waddling. Haha! I have Braxton Hicks contractions every once in a while, too.
Best Moment This Week: Celebrating Christmas with our families and thinking about how different our family will be this time next year with 3 babies :)
What I Am Looking Forward To: David is off work this week, and we got paint for Jude's room today. We're planning to start that project tomorrow, and I'm excited to finally get that ball rolling! Hopefully progress will be speedy and we'll have Jude moved out of the nursery and into his new room in the near future :)

No comments: