Tuesday, August 2, 2011

quotes

by David Howie

Aubrey is full of life and personality. And she says the dardest things. When I was in college, we used to carry a paper and pen whenever we went out in groups to write down quotes (I hope that file has been lost forever). We may need to start doing this for Aubrey too. Some examples of her quotes:

Aubrey was lifting something, and we said, “You’re strong, Aubrey.”
Aubrey: “No, I’m not strong.”
Us: “You’re not? Who is?”
Aubrey: “Daddy and God are strong. And Aladdin.”

Aubrey wet her pants during church. I asked her what happened. She said, “Some tee-tee wanted to come out, so I let it.”

Aubrey and Jude were playing on the floor. Every time Jude started playing with something, Aubrey all of the sudden wanted that thing. I told her she couldn’t have all the toys to herself. She said, “But I love to have everything.”

2 comments:

Nathalie said...

Adorable!!

Jennifer said...

Hilarious! These "Aubrey-isms" are my favorite posts! :)