Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas 2010

I feel like there are several things that I need to blog about that I don't want to forget, but first things first - I still haven't blogged about CHRISTMAS!

We had a really great Christmas. We spent Christmas Eve at my grandparents' house. This a tradition that we do every year. We eat a big lunch that my grandmother cooks and then open all our presents from our grandparents. Aubrey and Jude wore cute little matching shirts that I had made for them, but Jude was sleeping for a big part of the day, and then Aubrey got chocolate on her shirt, so I didn't get any good pictures of the two of them together. (You will probably notice Jude's head - no, we don't own a cat that attacked him, in spite of the fact that it looks that way. He scratches his head like that no matter how often I cut his fingernails. He is now sleeping with socks on his hands, which has helped some.) Here are the Christmas Eve pictures:Don't my children just looked thrilled?? Ha! (I would be crying, too, if my head was all scratched like that! Poor Jude.....)Aubrey loved opening and checking out all of her presents!How CUTE does Jude look in his new hat?? LOVE it.Aubrey obviously got into the brownies ;)On Christmas day, we had both of our families over to our house. It was really nice to be able to just be home on Christmas. Aubrey was able to take a good nap (it was MUCH needed since she had skipped her nap the day before) and the kids stayed in their (Christmas) pajamas all day! So nice! It was just a great day full of family and lots of good food :)Christmas morning in their matching pj's.Aubrey dug right into the presents from David's parents.Jude loves just chilling in Aubrey's old PINK bouncy seat. Ha!So, that was Christmas 2010. We are so blessed and thankful for our families and, most of all, our Savior, Jesus Christ!

1 comment:

Nathalie said...

Those scratches look rough! Poor Jude!! Even with them though he's super adorable! Love the matching pj's.