Thursday, October 21, 2010

War Eagle!

Last Saturday when I got up, David had already dressed Aubrey (and fixed her hair) and she was ready for game day! She was all ready to cheer Auburn on against Arkansas! :)In case you can't quite tell, she is wearing an Auburn jersey that David's mom gave her, and David put her hair in pigtails with an orange and blue bow:After I got up, I did a little hair-repair ;) I don't think David minded too much!The thing that strikes me the most when I'm looking at these pictures is how big and grown up Aubrey looks! Where is my little baby?Speaking of Auburn, David taught Aubrey to say War Eagle when she see this:She really caught on, and any times she sees the AU, she says "War Eagle!" Her little two year old mind kind of took that concept and over-generalized though. Now, whenever she sees any kind of logo or writing (except in books) she points and says "War Eagle!" Ummm..... she almost got it, bless her little heart ;) It's pretty cute!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Umm that is THE most adorable thing I've ever seen!

Amy said...

SO CUTE!! Love that David tried to fix her hair :)

Jennifer said...

Aubrey looks like such a big girl!

Sarah Denley said...

Okay, after this and the pajama post I TOTALLY think David's fashion icon is Punky Brewster. But I could be wrong.

Ashley said...

She looks like such a little lady in some of those pictures. Too precious!