Thursday, April 22, 2010

Life Lately

-I got a good report at the doctor today! I passed my glucose test "with flying colors" so that means no gestational diabetes! Yay! I go back in 3 weeks, and then I start going every 2 weeks. How am I to that point already?!

-We got the sad news that David's grandmother passed away this morning. That means we'll be going to Tennessee in a few days for the funeral/burial. We decided that since we're leaving in a little over a week to go to the beach without Aubrey, we'll take her with us to Tennessee. I don't want to leave her twice in such a short period. I don't have high hopes for how she'll do on the trip though :/

-I think we really have finally settled on a name for the baby. We told our families the name last weekend, but I think we've changed our minds about the middle name. I'm ready to set something in stone and announce it! Get ready... it's coming soon! (Haha, I'm building this up like everyone is on the edge of their seats about our baby's name. Yeah right!)

-Aubrey has started talking like crazy! It's the cutest thing ever. I'm going to do a whole post on her vocabulary soon. Her latest (and favorite) word is NO. She has been saying it all day today. It's gotten old already. Haha. I don't know how to teach her that she can't say "no" when Mommy tells her to do something. What do you say, "No, Aubrey; don't tell Mommy no." That just seems kind of confusing? Ahhh.. we're such rookie parents! ;)

I think that's all for now!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I am so sorry to hear about David's grandmother. Hope the trip is better than expected with Aubrey.