Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Baby Boy's Blog Debut!

I realized I never posted a sonogram picture of our baby from the first sonogram we had at 7 weeks. Here it is just so you can see how much he has grown in a few short months.And here is our baby boy at 18 weeks (when we found out he was a boy!).We think his little profile looks just like Aubrey's :) Hopefully he'll have the same cute little button nose as his big sister.Precious little foot. I love baby feet! :)I won't post the proof that this baby is a boy, but trust me -- we have it! Haha. We have to respect his privacy. ;)

We can't wait to meet our little guy! I was hoping that I would be able to announce his name by now, but I can't since we still haven't decided. Boy names are so hard! I like unique names, but nothing weird. It seems like boy names are either super traditional or just strange. I haven't come across a lot in the middle. We will make a decision soon! We need to just sit down and pick something. It's driving me crazy to not be able to call this baby by name. I want to start getting Aubrey used to his name too :)

Last night my friend, Rebekkah, came over with her baby boy, Carver. Aubrey was extremely interested in him. She got really upset when I took her into the kitchen for dinner and the baby was in the other room. She wanted to be able to see him. Rebekkah let Aubrey gently touch Carver, and Aubrey loved that. It gave me hope that maybe Aubrey will like her little brother when he gets here. Of course, I didn't hold the baby last night, so I don't know how Aubrey would have reacted to that. Haha. I've been telling Aubrey that I have a baby in my tummy. Of course she has no clue what I'm talking about, but when I ask her where her baby brother is, she points somewhere in the general vicinity of my stomach. She will even kiss my stomach when I tell her to kiss the baby. It's so sweet! :)

3 comments:

Malinda said...

So sweet. Congratulations! Can't wait to see more pictures of him. ha.

Emily said...

Love the pictures! I have GOT to update my blog with details about my pregnancy...maybe next week during Spring Break!

Nathalie said...

Those are some great sonogram pictures!! Aubrey is so sweet!