Monday, July 20, 2009

handwriting

Can your handwriting tell your personality?

Sounds like bunk to me, but my test said:

You tend to be logical and practical. You are guarded with your emotions.
You are focused and can concentrate easily. You tend to be introspective and shy
Feeling tense? This implies you are restricting yourself in some way.
You tend to be skeptical and are unswayed by emotional arguments.
You are intellectually probing and like to study new things.

It actually sounds pretty accurate. What does your test say?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rachel used my handwriting once for a class. She sent it to real graphologist and analyzed the sample herself using research that she had done. It was pretty interesting how much they both picked up on, and actually agreed on. I don't think there were any real disagreements between them, the professional one was just a but more detailed. I wouldn't stake my life on it, but I think there is actually something to it.

-james