Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Anniversary Gift!

David and I decided to give each other something we've been wanting for our 5 year anniversary: a new camera!!! I'm so excited about it!
We got the Olympus E-520. It's funny, because this is not the camera we were planning to buy when we went into the store. We thought we were going to get the Canon Rebel XS. After talking to the salesman about what we wanted in a camera he recommended the Olympus, and we decided to go with it. David and I are both extreme amateurs, so hopefully we'll be able to figure it out! We're looking over the manual while the battery charges. I can't wait to try it out! Don't be surprised if you see lots more pictures posted in the near future ;o)

3 comments:

The Williams Family said...

Can't wait to see all the great pictures that this camera will take!

Ashley said...

How exciting, you little budding photographer!

Nathalie said...

Nice!! I love photography too.. (My husband got me the Canon Rebel XS as a Christmas gift :)). Happy photographing!!