Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Aubrey's 3 month pictures

I took Aubrey to her 3 month photo shoot yesterday. I was nervous about it because she has such a sweet smile and I wanted to capture that! She gets very cranky when she's the slightest bit tired, so I tried to schedule the pictures for a time when she would be fed, rested, and happy! Well, it worked! I am so happy with the way they turned out! She did great and smiled pretty! She got a little tired and grumpy towards the end, but we had already gotten some cute ones so it was ok. You can see them for yourself if you go to http://www.agjohnsonphotography.com/index2.php. Click on "Client Proofing" on the top right. Our password is ashton. Let us know what you think! I don't know how I'm going to choose one...

7 comments:

The Williams Family said...

Those pictures are too cute!! I don't know how I'll pick either!

Rebecca said...

My favorite photos is number 25.

Ashley said...

Oh Carrie...these are PERFECT!! I've decided that she has your eyes. So precious. I love them all too! I'll be calling you soon :o)

Mrs. Langhans said...

The pictures are soo cute! I think 9560 is my favorite!

Joy and Chris said...

Great pictures! Such a sweet smile - I loved them all :)

Dan & Jennifer Henry said...

They turned out so great! My favorites are of her on her stomach!

rachel989 said...

carrie those are so precious! omg! kakki thinks she looks just like joel! i love all the ones with her hands in her mouth. oh she is just so cute! love yall!