Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Fun Weekend

Well, it seems like blogging every 2 weeks has become my pattern lately. Life is SO crazy right now. Without going into it all right now, I just feel like we have so much going on. It's good stuff, but it just gets overwhelming when so many things are happening at once. We're hoping life will settle down soon. But with the holidays approaching, that's not likely to happen, is it? ;)

This past weekend, Sarah Denley and I went to Cape Girardeau to visit Ashley. We had such a fun trip! The three of us haven't been together since March, so a catch-up was long overdue! We had a fairly low-key weekend, which was perfect. We were able to see Ashley's new house (beautiful!), spend a little time with her sweet kiddos (precious!), and just TALK (refreshing!). I love these sweet friends so much :)
It's a little sad to think that the next time we're all together will probably be in NYC when we go to visit Sarah Denley. It's always sad when friends move away.

I can't believe that Thanksgiving is next week! We have family coming into town, so it should be a fun time. Hopefully I'll be able to give more of a full update soon!

No comments: