Thursday, December 20, 2012

Picture Post: Fall Fun

One Saturday morning in October, David took Aubrey and Jude to the Farmer's Market like usual. He lets them pick out their own clothes, by the way, and I don't even see them until they get home. They actually look fairly "normal" in these pictures, but I never know what they're going to come home wearing. But hey, David takes them by himself, gets our milk for the week, and lets me sleep in a little later, so I'm definitely not complaining about their attire! ;)



After they got home, David started raking some leaves. And then there was a big pile of leaves and two kids.... I'm sure you know where this is going :)




Aubrey and Jude had a blast playing in the leaves. And I think David had just as much fun watching them play and taking pictures.







It's the little things.... at that time, playing in the leaves in the driveway was the best thing ever :)



 








 




No comments: