Thursday, December 6, 2012

Picture Post: David's Birthday

David's birthday was on October 5th, and we had both of our families over for dinner to celebrate. He requested that I cook lasagna, so I did :) We just had a low-key evening with our families and it was great.

David had a little helper when it came time for presents :)


I gave David a nail gun.... and with that came a list of projects. Can't you see the excitement on his face? Haha!



Tickle, Tickle!

Lainey was going to town on the (fake) lemon.
 David's mom made this AU brownie for David. Auburn and brownies -- what could be better? ;)

Me and two of my "little" bro's ;)
Jude looks like he's having more fun than Michael. Haha!
 We had a fun night celebrating David! I'm thankful for him and for our families who came to hang out with us :)

1 comment:

Nathalie said...

Loving all the picture posts! Nice to "see" you all again. Ha!