Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sunday Best

This past Sunday was a big day for Jude -- it was his first time to go to the nursery! I can't believe he is already that old! It was nice to be able to sit through church and not worry about him waking up and making noise. I did miss having my sweet little man with me though. He did great in the nursery; I didn't get paged at all! There are LOTS of babies in his room right now, so I'm sure he had fun meeting all of his little friends ;)

After such an exciting morning, Jude needed to come home and kick back in his favorite chair:He needed to relax because, after all, looking this cute is hard work!He did have enough energy left for some adorable smiles for mommy :)Raise your hand if you had fun at church! "I really enjoyed chatting with you, Mom, but I think it's time for my nap now." LOVE this sweet boy!!

1 comment:

PotterMama said...

What a cutie pie! I love his outfit!