Saturday, February 6, 2010

Week in Review: Sort Of

You may have noticed the lack of posts from me this week. Not really sure what that was all about because we pretty much did absolutely nothing this week. As a matter of fact, I don't think this week even needs a day by day recap. I can sum it up in a few sentences. We did nothing. We stayed home. I didn't go to the grocery store. I didn't cook. I didn't blog. Sounds depressing. It wasn't depressing though, just very low-key.

Aubrey was a little under the weather at the beginning of the week, but thankfully whatever she had was pretty mild and she was fine by the next day. She is still very very VERY inconsistent with naps and with what time she wakes up every morning. This has got to change. Not sure how we're going to go about changing it, but I'm determined that we have got to get back into some sort of a routine.

I hope that yall aren't too disappointed to not get a normal week in review post! :) I'll just share a few fun things that happened this week instead.

--I'm 16 weeks pregnant and I'm officially wearing maternity pants now. Just 2 1/2 weeks until we find out the baby's gender! :)

--I re-covered our kitchen chair cushions this week during the few naps that Aubrey took. I think they turned out great, and I'll post pictures soon!

--I bought paint for our living room and kitchen today, so hopefully we'll be starting that massive project soon.

--We had lunch with Ashley this week. This was the first time in MONTHS that we've gotten together without SD. She was a working woman this week though and couldn't make it.

--I played Bunco on Tuesday and would have gotten an adorable Vera Bradley prize if I had won. I didn't win anything though. I never do. I was especially bummed to miss out on the Vera prizes though.

--I just baked my first cake in my new oven. It's for my little brother's birthday. Hopefully this oven cooks cakes better than our old one. It looks ok so far.

That's about all the randomness I can think of for now. I plan on being back to my regular blogging next week. Because I know you missed my oh-so-exciting posts. Ha! I WILL post some pictures soon. It's been way too long.

No comments: