Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Football Buddy

Daddy finally has somebody to watch football games with him! Since Mommy is NOT a fan, he usually watches them alone. Not anymore....Ha! Don't let this picture fool you. This lasted about .15 seconds. Aubrey loves sitting on the couch like a big girl, but have I ever mentioned that she doesn't stay still for very long? At all. Yeah, I thought I might have mentioned that before. Plus, I think Daddy's loud cheering scared her a little.

I must admit I was very conflicted about who I wanted to win the Auburn vs. Ole Miss game last Saturday. Of course, I wanted Auburn to win for David. A woman has to be loyal to her man right? Haha. However, I spent the day shopping with my mom on Saturday, and she was listening to the game on the radio. For those of you who may not know, my family are all huge Ole Miss fans. So when Auburn started winning my mom was NOT too much fun to be around. So I kinda wished Ole Miss would just win. I have to live with David, but I thought surely he would be over an Auburn loss by the time I got home. Probably not since men typically brood over these things for days. That's why I find it best just to stay away from football altogether. ;o)

1 comment:

The Williams Family said...

Aw that is so cute! Maybe she'll learn to love football even though her mom doesn't!