Tuesday, June 16, 2009

This and That

As David said, we had an eventful weekend! The wreck was really scary, but after I realized we were all ok it was just annoying. Especially when the guy got hand cuffed. Crazy. On the bright side of things, I'm really enjoying my new car :o) It's so nice to have the extra room, and Aubrey has been so much more comfortable thanks to the rear air.

Yesterday Aubrey and I had lunch with some new friends. We met up with Sarah Denley and baby Ann Peyton. This was a first because we met each other through our blogs! How fun is that? We found out that we're practically neighbors and we're both stay at home moms with young babies. So we met up for lunch.

In just a little while we're going to be going to the pool for the first time! I can't wait to see how this goes. I think she's either going to love it (she loves taking a bath and playing in the water, so I hope that includes the pool) or she's going to hate it and it will be a very short trip. We're going to slather up with sunscreen. Aubrey is very fair complected like her mommy and daddy. I will be taking the camera along, so stay tuned to find out if we have a water baby or not! :o)

2 comments:

Sarah Denley said...

We had so much fun meeting you and Aubrey....we will have to do it again sometime soon!

Jennifer said...

FUN!! I hope you got some cute pics! Can't wait to see them!