Friday, May 29, 2009

A Few Things About Me...

8 Things I'm Looking Forward to...
1. Joining a pool and getting some sun on this white body!
2. Sleeping late tomorrow (hopefully).
3. Getting a new camera (probably not anytime soon).
4. Getting into shape -- Well, I look forward to being in shape not getting there, that's why I'm not there :/
5. Finishing painting my kitchen cabinets.
6. Aubrey getting enough hair for pigtails (this will be a while).
7. Aubrey sitting still long enough for me to paint her toenails -- Ha!
8. Getting a manicure.

_________________________

8 Things I did Yesterday...
1. Gave Aubrey a bath.
2. Had lunch with Ashley and Evy.
3. Went to Meredith's house to pick out fabric for an applique that she's sewing on a dress for Aubrey. It's going to be adorable!
4. Realized that letting Aubrey chew on my cell phone was a bad idea -- the screen was fogged up and the sound didn't work all afternoon, but it seems fine now. I need a new phone anyway :o)
5. Put Aubrey down for a nap.
6. Made up my bed and swept the floors.
7. Cleaned the bathroom.
8. Went to Ladies Night Out at Chimneyville Cafe with some ladies from church.

___________________________

8 Things I Wish I Could Do...
1. Go to the beach!
2. Enjoy working out.
3. Learn how to smock.
4. Play the piano.
5. Function with less sleep.
6. Take pictures that look like professionals.
7. Monogram Aubrey's clothes myself.
8. Be patient and kind all the time.

_________________________

8 Shows I Enjoy...
1. 18 Kids and Counting
2. A Baby Story (I thought this would end after giving birth myself but I still enjoy it.)
3. American Idol.
4. Barefoot Contessa
5. House Hunters
6. Say Yes to the Dress
7. Jon and Kate Plus 8 (I used to enjoy it. Now I just watch it. I really hope they quit the show... I don't know why I still watch.)
8. What Not to Wear (It's starting to get old though. I just watch it occasionally.)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

You're fun :o)

You're painting your kitchen cabinets? Why didn't I know this?

Emily said...

I am thinking about painting my cabinets, too! I did this on my blog, too!