Monday, October 20, 2008

5 week old update

Aubrey is now about 5 and a half weeks old. She still takes up all of our time, so blog posts will pretty much be all about her. She seems to be doing great. She's up to about 9lbs 10oz now. She seems a lot bigger to me. We got her some medicine for reflux and she has been eating and sleeping better. Until last night that is. Last night was terrible. She fussed for hours straight. I think her stomach was upset or something. Hopefully that passed on out and is done with.

I've uploaded lots of new pictures to http://picasaweb.google.com/phrotastic/MoreAubrey . And here are some of my favorites:


She has more wrinkles than when I took this pose before.

I love it when she sleeps on me.

She seems to like bath time now. Her little shape cracks me up.

David Howie

2 comments:

Tiffiny said...

Hi there! I came across your blog cuse I was doing a silly google search on feeling my baby's heartbeat. (Kinda embarrassed to admit it. ;)) Anyway...I'm due in a week and I wanted to say that your daughter is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations to you both! :)

Carrie said...

Thanks for your comment. Aubrey is lucky to get her looks from her mother. And congratulations to you too.

David Howie